We are excited as well as pleased to share with our readers that we’ve been nominated by Jacinda @ yellowcloth for the two blog awards below! Thanks so much Jacinda it’s super sweet of you!
Now it’s my turn to nominate 15 other bloggers that are an inspiration to me and that I feel have a lovely blog, then I’m to share 7 random things about myself.
My fifteen nominations:
- Janie @ Hedge Combers
- Kristi @ I should be Mopping the Floor
- Britni @ Hubby Made Me
- Kimberly @ Serendipity Refined
- Carri @ Simply Done Wright
- Jan @ Maison Newton
- Vanessa @ Nifty Thrifty Things
- Joy @ Joy’s Jots, Shots & Whatnots
- Tulip @ True Aim
- Julie @ Jam’s Corner
- Lisa Lynn @ little homestead on the hill
- Nif @ Call Me Nif
- Heather @ Heathers French Press
- Missy @ Graceful Little Honey Bee
- Meg @ A Little Knick Knack
Seven random things about myself:
- I’m deathly afraid of snakes…have yet to run into one in the garden. Thank God! and I hope I don’t anytime soon. LOL! Mom has…
- I just started taking guitar lessons.
- I’m a freelance webdesigner and yes I do a whole lot of other things as well! Keeps me busy!
- I have two beautiful children who make me laugh every day!
- I love seafood!
- I am also deathly afraid of mice, rats and the like! haha…this is a phobia I’ve had since I was a child. I know they won’t hurt me but I “WILL” be on the highest piece of furniture possible if I know of a mice or rat in the room. Seriously!
**If you are nominated and would like to participate please save these buttons, upload them to a post, share seven random things about yourself, then link back to the person who nominated you, and most importantly choose fifteen other bloggers you admire and would like to pass the award too.