Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar- Ways I use it!
Okay, so I must tell you all about one of my favorite DIY natural home goodies! It’s Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and I always make sure to have it in the fridge! I will share with you all the many ways I use it in our home!
- It works like a charm on Ringworm and many other rashes. Apply with a cotton ball and let it air dry.
- If you are suffering from a sunburn you can add a cup of apple cider vinegar to your bath and soak for 10 minutes or add some with water to a spray bottle and mist over skin.
- You can apply it to topical burns and it will help heal it up. You can apply ice cold apple cider to help prevent blistering.
- You can use it in many natural face tonics. Be sure to check back because I will be sharing with you a few of my recipes!
- It helps lighten up stains on your teeth. Dip a clean q-tip or cotton ball and gently rub on teeth then rise mouth.
- You can also use it with water for hair rinse.
- Many have used it for weight-loss and I and several of my friends and family members have used Raw apple cider vinegar for weight loss. It tastes awful but it does work!
- Many people add it to their diets for a detox as well.
- You can use it for cleaning and it’s a great alternative to harsh chemicals. Mix 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water. Use it to clean your microwaves, bathroom tiles, kitchen surfaces, windows, glasses and mirrors.
- It works very nicely on counter tops if you have been canning or chopping berries and it stains the counter. Pour a little or spray some on the stained area and wipe away!
- It can be used as a disinfectant and works well in the home around children and animals without fear of them getting sick.
- And of course it’s awesome in cooking! I use it in all recipes that call for white distilled vinegar and it works wonderfully and in my opinion it doesn’t affect the taste.
- Make sure to buy “Raw” apple cider vinegar. Which you can buy online or at your local health food store. I favor Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and no I promise I wasn’t paid to say this.