AJ was in amazement and he couldn’t stop saying “Wow! is this the same bathroom?!” He knew everyone else would be extremely surprised! I couldn’t agree with him more, I gladly reminded him that he helped me and we accomplished this together! Way to go to my kid brother who was just 12 at the time for helping his big sis in what was suppose to be just a new coat of paint that turned out to be quite a little more than that. LOL!
After all the moving- stuff still in boxes to be unpacked, lot’s of other painting and repairs needing to be done. I loved the feeling of this new space and it was wonderful to have one part of our house feeling nice, clean, refreshing and like a home, not just a house that needed some TLC!
When everyone else arrived back home they were all in awe and thought it was a beautiful change.
Now we have one more full bath make over to go, 2 more full baths and a powder room to design and build!! I know what you’re thinking – We’ve got our work cut out for us don’t we? haha. Of course please keep in mind these are future projects that await along with many others! But who doesn’t enjoy a DIY home remodel project right?
Now with out further ado-
After all our hard work this is what we came up with!
*Note: Our pictures were taken with two different cameras because of lighting and so on some pictures look more purple than others. The walls are not so purple – The paint is – Brand: Behr Color: Periwinkle Dusk
Our where we go it list-
- Plants- We already had!
- Stick Frame around Mirror- Sticks from our homestead. – (I will post a tutorial on this soon!)
- Shower Curtain- Target
- Towels- Target
- Family Sign- Hobby Lobby
- Love Sign- Kohls
- Flowers & brown vase – Micheals
- Wicker Brown shelf above toilet- Estate Sale find
- Wicker Laundry basket – Hobby Lobby
- Little Brown Stool- Estate Sale find (painted with Kona brown and recovered with fabric)
- Green shag rug- Target
- Light Fixture- Home Depot
- Paint Colors- Vanity and trim – Kona Brown, Walls – Behr Periwinkle Dusk
- All other goodies- We already had!
- Miscellaneous supplies and tools either came from – Home Depot, Lowes or our garage!