I’ve lost 20lbs! I’m extremely happy with my weight loss! I still want to loose just a few more pounds…I feel amazing, have so much more energy and I just feel GOOD!
I’m extremely happy and I’ve kept the weight off. My husband has lost 30 lbs himself! I’m so proud of him because we all know loosing weight isn’t easy. It takes will power and once you stick to it and see results you will want to keep doing it and it becomes easier. Note: easier…than what it was at the start but not easy!
I plan on sharing our story of why we wanted to loose, what we did and we may even share a video and pictures. We’ll have to see how brave I’ll be come.
I have learned -
- After you have children it’s A LOT harder to loose.
- After you get OLDER it’s A LOT harder to loose.
- Drinking A TON of water makes a BIG difference.
- Working out hurts like hell but it’s so worth every minute of pain and sweat!
- Eating right = not gaining the weight back.
- I NEVER want to get FAT again!
- I enjoy being healthy!
- I love running to clear my mind.
- Zumba rocks my body!
- I had to donate a bunch of cute clothes that I didn’t want to give up but I’m drowning in them!
- Time to go SHOPPING!
- My face is thinner (still round, cause that won’t change, lol) but I’m considering cutting my hair short…but I love my long hair but other times I’m fed up with it!
- This is a life time commitment/change.
- A detox helped with this weight loss and I have lost more than ever before and I worked out harder and longer before and lost only a couple of pounds. Detoxing was a HUGE key for me.
- I’m HAPPY and all the hard work paid off!
I plan on sharing tips and other things regarding motivation and updates on how I’m doing. Don’t worry I know this isn’t a fitness blog. BUT health and fitness are what keep a home and homestead going, right?!