We’ve been doing lot’s of -
- Cleaning & organizing – inside and out - (That never seems to end right?)
- Food storage – Freezing, drying & canning
- Cleaning out our gutters
- Replacing all old window screens
- Painting the exterior of house
- Working on the chicken coop
- Lot’s and lot’s of projects!
Getting ready to hang dry our herbs.
The hubs cleaning out the gutters- to keep with our theme of “keepin’ it real” – Yes, he’s using our kids little plastic shovel!
AJ getting some driving action in – gotta do what ya gotta do when you can’t actually drive yet, right?
Dad and the Hubs working on the Chicken Coop!
What we’ve been dealing with -
- Poison Ivy rashes – It’s bad and to put it nicely – IT SUCKS! – Might I add that none of us have ever lived anywhere before where we had to deal with this… LOL! That makes it SUCK even more! If at all possible we want to kick this thing without having to go to the doctors for a steroid shot…because that’s how we roll! If you have any good home remedies please do share- At this point we will try anything!
- Sun burns from being outside doing said things above.
- And a loss of a SD card full of pictures being accidentally deleted from our camera, some that can’t be replaced and we were wanting to share here on our site. How easily pictures on your digital camera can be gone. We’ve finally learned our lesson and will be putting all pictures taken each day onto the computer ASAP!