1. If you buy lemons you get yellow, if you buy oranges you get orange or red and if you buy limes you’ll likely get green. You can also get plastic netted bags if you buy onions. Where we live we don’t grow our own citrus we have to buy it. So now we have these nifty color netted bags… use them to wrap Dad’s gift this year!
2. You can use the bag from the department store that you may have bought his actual gift from. Some stores have some pretty cool looking bags. This ones plastic but the paper ones would wrap nicely too!
3. If you ever order online then you’re bound to have some bubble warp. Recycle it and use it as gift wrap! Here I cut a paint sample card from the hardware store and used it as a colorful gift tag.
4. Newspaper has been a popular gift wrapper for ages! If your Dad is a food lover use food ads, if he likes sports then use the sports section, if he’s a funny guy use the comics and if he loves cars the car ads would be a hit!
5. Scraps of tin foil make for shine & unique wrapping. You can leave it smooth or crinkle it up for a fun look!
6. If you plan on treating Dad to lunch or dinner you can get one of his favorite restaurants take out menu and wrap it in it. Then when you’re off to eat you can all figure out what you’ll order before you get there!
7. For the music lover sheets of music you can print online or if you have old sheet music around wrap it up!
8. Brown paper bags are a great way to wrap a Father’s day gift! It’s thick and you won’t be able to see through it. The kids can help and draw or color a picture to make it pretty and personal.
9. Make his wrapping apart of his gift too! Here we used a bandana, you could also use a tie, hand towel or hankie!
10. Last but not least – maybe you order his gift online? You can use the packaging it came in just put a bow or ribbon on it to give it a little jazz!